Model Checking & Theorem Proving

From: Westley Weimer (weimer@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 02/11/01

Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 19:31:34 -0800 (PST)
From: Westley Weimer <weimer@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Model Checking & Theorem Proving

Is this Tomás Uribe the same person who came and spoke last semester (you
must forgive my appaling memory for names) about combining PVS and model
checking? His webpage lists his research interests as "formal methods,
temporal verification of reactive systems, automated deduction
(theorem-proving), model checking, constraints." While "constraints" is
hardly the same as "program analysis", he would seem to cover a lot of our
interests.

	- Wes