bibtex references

From: Gwen Lindsey (gwenl@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/27/01

From: "Gwen Lindsey" <gwenl@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: bibtex references
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:16:58 -0700

Hello, all:
  FYI, I have received bibtex refs from four people.  I
don't know how many total will be sending info, but
Alex needs this file by Sunday eve, and if I'm to put
it together, I'll need the refs by 5:00 today.

If I don't hear from anyone else, I'll send Alex what I
have; in that case, after today please send additional
refs directly to him (and cc me) by this Sunday eve.
Many tx,

	gwen