RE: more pizza

From: Westley Weimer (weimer@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/30/01

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Westley Weimer <weimer@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: RE: more pizza

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, George Necula wrote:

>  I thought there is a meeting. Wes, do you know otherwise?

When we all discussed it I walked away with the idea that Greg would be the
last speaker and that we wouldn't have any more meetings. But perhaps I'm
off by a week. We don't have a speaker but we can certainly get together
over lunch and talk about the retreat and our presentations.

Does anyone else have ideas about how the meetings were supposed to work at
this point?

	- Wes