Heads up. Visitors this semester.

From: George Necula (necula@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 08/30/01

From: George Necula <necula@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Heads up. Visitors this semester.
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:34:51 -0700

 Hi,

 I just wanted to let you know about a few visitors that have agreed to come
and talk to us this semester.

 Greg Morrisett on Friday, Sep 21st. He is in the area for the POPL PC
meeting and will come to talk to people. No talk.

 Patrice Godefroid on Monday October 15. A PS seminar + meetings.

 Manuel Fahndrich on Monday November 26. A PS seminar + meetings.

 I'll keep you posted on any changes. And as always please suggest people
that we should invite to visit. Do that especially if you discover that
somebody is in the area or planning to come.

George.