OSQ Retreat; please respond

From: Alex Aiken (aiken@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 01/22/02

From: "Alex Aiken" <aiken@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: OSQ Retreat; please respond
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:45:01 -0800

We are currently trying to plan the OSQ retreat for this
spring.  It will be in Santa Cruz again, at the same hotel,
and for roughly the same length of time---except that we will
also have more time for recreation, based on the universal
comments about the lack of volley-ball time at last year's
retreat!

We are having trouble finding dates, however.  There are many
more constraints this year than last.  We have narrowed it down
to three options:

1. April 17,18 (Wed-Thurs)     --- during classes
2. May 22,23   (Wed-Thurs)     --- during exams
3. June 5,6    (Wed-Thurs)     --- early summer

Please send me an email with your constraints with respect to these
dates.  We'd like everyone to be able to attend, and barring that,
to pick the dates that are good for the largest number of people.

Thanks,

Alex