Project Web Page ...

From: Westley Weimer (weimer@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 09/25/00

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:36:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Westley Weimer <weimer@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Project Web Page ...

The project web page can currently be found at:

	http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~weimer/osq/

Note that some of the content (e.g., our email addresses and Jeff's notes
and presentations) can only be accessed from within Berkeley.

My thanks to George for content and Jeff, Ben, Scott, Rupak and David
Wagner for links and resources. If you have anything you would like to see
on the page (or any suggestions like: "use frames and put an index bar on
the left"), just let me know.

Jeff has suggested the title "Software Quality Project", Ben used "Open
Source Software Quality Project" in the mailing list and the web page
currently uses "Open Source Quality Project".  Perhaps we can vote on a
favorite at tomorrow's meeting (I believe that Rupak will be presenting on
his work at Microsoft).

	- Wes