Room change for tomorrow

From: George Necula (necula@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 09/25/00

From: George Necula <necula@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: Room change for tomorrow
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:16:19 -0700

 I was able to switch the room to 380 for the rest of the semester, except
for two dates (Oct 10 and Oct 17). Those days we'll be back in 373.

 Tomorrow, Rupak will tell us about a related project at Microsoft Research.

 We need a volunteer to arrange for food tomorrow. Victor, our regular food
czar, will be out the next couple of weeks enjoying his newborn girl (and
adjusting to sleep deprivation :-)) We need food and drinks for 20 and the
payment should be by CC at delivery. This way one of the faculty will be
able to pick up the bill.

 George.