New softquality UNIX group

From: Jeff Foster (jfoster@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 03/13/01

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:53:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeff Foster <jfoster@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: New softquality UNIX group

We now have a UNIX group ``softquality'' for our project, which should
make it easier to share files among project members who have accounts at
Berkeley:

neptune 6> ypmatch softquality group
softquality:*:452:aiken,amoeller,daw,dgay,fmang,gulwani,jfoster,jhala,jjamison,liblit,necula,smcpeak,sprahul,sutre,tah,weimer,zhendong

You may need to log out and log back in again to gain access to the new
group.

If you're on the following list, you were not added to the group because
you don't have an account in the mammoth domain:

	dealfaro
	marius
	rupak
	schmidt