bibtex references

From: Alex Aiken (aiken@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/23/01

From: Alex Aiken <aiken@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: bibtex references
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:56:49 -0700

Folks,

We need to put together a bibliography of project papers for annual reports
and future grant proposals.  Since we have looming deadlines for both, we
need to do this in the next few days.

Could you please send bibtex references of relevant papers to Gwen Lindsey,
cc'ed on this email?  Please send only bibtex, and please check that it is
valid bibtex source---this will save us headaches later.  Gwen: can you put
all the responses together in one big file?

In selecting papers, please include anything that is connected to the
project that you worked on since June 1 of last year.  Papers that are very
relevant to the project and were shortly before that date can also be
included, but don't pad the database with lots of old work that really
belongs to previous projects.

Please send in your references by Wednesday.  Thanks!

Alex