FW: open positions

From: George Necula (necula@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 11/21/02

From: George Necula <necula@EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject: FW: open positions
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:04:21 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Birkedal [mailto:birkedal@itu.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:26 PM
Subject: open positions

 I am writing to you because we have number of open positions available,
which I hope you will circulate among potential applicants. Several of the
positions are in the area of programming languages, see below.

All the best, Lars.

The IT University of Copenhagen has 8 new Assistant/Associate Professorships
within the areas of programming language technology, software design and
implementation, networks and protocols, foundations of image analysis,
algorithms and complexity theory, and verification.

Application deadline is January 6th, 2003.

Full announcement at http://www.it-c.dk/English/vacancies/TUBVmk/