Delta now available for download.

From: Daniel S. Wilkerson (dsw@cs.berkeley.edu)
Date: 11/06/02

Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 11:46:24 -0800
From: "Daniel S. Wilkerson" <dsw@cs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Delta now available for download.

I finally got around to putting Delta up where people who don't have cvs
access to manju can get it.  Please find a link to it from my homepage:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~dsw/ .

I have GPL'ed it.  Please delete whatever version you have now as it has
no license on it and use the new version.

Thanks to Rob for pointing out that the test script interface could be
improved.  Thanks to Wes for his reporting and helping to fix a bug in
command-line processing.  Thanks to both for pointing out that people
want to use it who don't have access to manju's cvs repository, and to
both them and John for using it and giving feedback.