Faculty candidate talk today

From: George Necula (necula@cs.berkeley.edu)
Date: 04/07/03

Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 09:40:25 -0700
From: George Necula <necula@cs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Faculty candidate talk today

 I do not remember who, if anybody, is scheduled to talk today at the OSQ
lunch. In any case, there is a faculty candidate talk today at 1:15pm that I
and Ras would like to hear. Probably Alex and Tom will also want to go. In
exchange for missing a great opportunity for intellectual enrichment, we
will have a visitor (Darko Marinov from Martin Rinard's group at MIT) that
will be visiting and giving a talk on Wednesday at noon. Ras will send an
announcement soon.

 So, we would like to propose that we postpone today's lunch for Wednesday
room and encourage everybody to go to the faculty candidate talk. There is
nobody in the 776 office at the moment and Liliana is sick today, so I do
not know if the food for today is already ordered. If it is (and we'll let
you know) then you can maybe get your food and come to the Woz for the talk.

 George.