OSQ Meeting Today

From: Westley Weimer (weimer@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: 01/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:00:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Westley Weimer <weimer@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: OSQ Meeting Today

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, George "Be Prepared" Necula wrote:
> This semester the OSQ lunches are on Monday at 1pm in Soda 380. We start
> on Jan 26th.

Just a reminder: the first OSQ lunch of the semester is today in two hours
in 380 Soda. There will be no formal presentation, but I expect that we
will use the time to firm up the schedule for the rest of the semester. The
OSQ webpage has the available slots marked off (and notes when holidays
will cancel OSQ), so take a look at your calendar and bring it with you to
the meeting:

http://osq.cs.berkeley.edu/#Talks

	- Wes